In accordance with European regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016
(known as "general data protection regulations" or GDPR)
This personal data protection charter (below: the “Charter”) describes the commitment of the Playa-Loca Site, belonging to the micro-enterprise Playa-Loca whose head office is located at 33 rue des violettes 50400 Granville and is registered in the Register of the Coutances Chamber of Trades under the number siret 43226511400020 edited by Céline OLIVEIRA as a data controller with respect to the privacy and protection of personal data of its users. This Charter has been drawn up to enable you to be aware of the practices and conditions under which Playa-Loca collects, uses and stores your personal data (below: "Data").
You will find the description of the various Data that we can collect and process or that you can transmit to us when you access and / or use the site https://www.playa-loca.com (the "Site") on which are sold. our products. The term "Site" refers only to the site https://www.playa-loca.com.
In view of the constantly evolving laws and regulations relating to technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by email.
If any clause of this Charter should be declared void or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but will not invalidate the other clauses of this Charter.
This Charter applies to the Data collected:
Via simple navigation on the Site
Via the emails exchanged between Playa-Loca and you or any other electronic messaging tool
When you create a user account on the Site
When you place an order on the Site
When you subscribe to the Site Newsletter (the "Newsletter")
It does not apply to information collected by any third party or through sites managed by them including via applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Site. Thank you for carefully reading the Charter regarding the processing of your Data and we inform you that browsing our Site necessarily implies acceptance of this Charter. If the latter does not obtain your membership, we invite you to leave our Site. It is your responsibility to check that the Data communicated to Playa-loca is in conformity. If necessary, you can correct and update them from your "My Account" area.
1. WHAT ARE THE DATA COLLECTED BY Playa-Loca?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with Playa-Loca (creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter, information on contact forms, as well as during any telephone exchanges) we are likely to collect Data following:
You will necessarily be asked for your email address if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and / or receive our Newsletter.
Data relating to your identity such as your surname, first names, email address, postal addresses and telephone numbers may be required
Data relating to navigation: this is Data relating to how you use the Site including: IP address, browser used, duration of browsing, search history, operating system used , language and pages viewed
Data regarding your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources that you use when accessing the Site
Data relating to orders: your postal address is necessary for preparing invoices. Likewise, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner must be entered to proceed with the payment of your order.
Data relating to the use of social networks when you use its features.
2. HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Data can be collected in different ways on the Site. Data may be collected directly when you transfer it to us using the contact and user account creation forms, newsletter subscription available on the Site and / or communicated when you contact us by phone. When you contact us in these different ways, a copy of your exchanges with Playa-Loca, including email addresses, can be made and archived.
3. WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
If you are a simple user, we collect your Data for:
- Send you our Newsletter and / or personalized commercial offers if you have consented
- Manage orders and execute the contract
- Ensure the security and traceability of site purchases
- Send you information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history)
- Manage your requests sent via the contact page
- Allow you to leave a review on the products and / or the Site
- Inform you of changes concerning the Site or our product and service offer
- Respect our rights and obligations stipulated in the contracts concluded with users as well as for any other legal purpose.
- To secure your browsing and to improve your user experience, in particular by recognizing the user name and password that you have already provided so that you do not have to enter them on each page of the Site where these are required. The refusal of these will prevent any order on the Site (Identification impossible).
- analyze the traffic and data on the Site in order to measure the number of users of the Site, to make it easier to use and to ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
Refusal to correctly complete the Site form (s) may block access to certain pages, in particular those relating to the order of products or services.
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your Data is processed by Playa-Loca staff and collaborators in charge of:
- Site management (Orders and shipments)
- Support management, to answer all your questions
- Billing management.
Furthermore, within the framework of our activity, and for processing purposes, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
- Societe Generale Bank
- Mailjet or Sendinblue email service
- Transporters (La Poste, Colissimo, ...)
- Accounting services
- Tax services
- Google Analytics
- Kwanko (affiliate company with abandoned cart recovery services, cashback management, etc.)
Each of these actors respecting a confidentiality commitment concerning the use and processing of personal data.
For payment management and to facilitate the experience of its users, Playa-Loca offers the following payment methods for making purchases on the Site:
- Online payment by PayPal
- Payment by check
Playa-Loca has no access to your identifiers and credit card numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, ensuring both the identity of the payment organization and the confidentiality of data.
For the sending of our Newsletters, our emailing campaigns are managed through the services of Mailjet, registered with the RCS of Paris under the number of SIRET 52453699200059, whose head office is located at 13-13 b rue de l ' aubrac 75012 Paris - VAT number FR 675 245 369 92 or Sendiblue
All of the aforementioned subcontractors, service providers, Partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of Data and to process them only for the purposes for which we transmit them.
Your Data may be transmitted to any buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, transfer, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of part or all of the assets of Playa-Loca due to uncertainty or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which the Playa-Loca User Data is included among the assets sold.
Finally, we are also likely to disclose your Data:
- to comply with any mandate required by applicable laws, including government and regulatory requests
- if we believe that the disclosure is made necessary or required by the protection of the rights, property or safety of Playa-Loca, its customers or other stakeholders.
This possible disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of protection against fraud and counterfeiting.The Site may contain links to various sites and social media platforms managed on third-party servers, by people or organizations over which Playa-Loca has no control. As a result, we can in no way be held responsible for the way in which your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to read the applicable data protection charter for each third-party website that you access via the Site in order to appreciate the way in which your Data will be used.
5. HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA STORED?
Playa-Loca only stores your Data for the time necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This storage period is not the same depending on the Data in question; the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary this duration. Likewise, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period.
When you subscribe to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact Playa-Loca using the contact form or communicate with us by phone, your data may be kept:
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or order placed on the Site.
- up to ten (10) years (Legal duration) from the last order placed on the Site, if this information relates to this order.
- In all other cases, the duration of storage of this exchanged Data cannot exceed one (1) year.
With regard to your user account, all of your billing data is kept for ten (10) years from the date of purchase, even if you have made a request to deactivate your user account. .
If you make a request for the deletion of Personal Data, your Site user account will be deactivated and anonymized, then completely deleted after the abovementioned periods from the day you made the request. Finally, with regard to the Data collected by means of cookies or tracers, it will be kept up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring audience and up to thirteen (13) months for others. Beyond the aforementioned retention periods, your Data will be anonymized to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes.
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Your Data is kept on a secure server and protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have implemented technical and organizational measures intended to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your Data against any accidental loss and against any unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Given the specific characteristics of the Internet, it is however impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of information exchanges on this network. We strive to protect your Data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with the confidentiality parameters or the security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep the password that allows you to access your user account secret. Never disclose it to third parties. Similarly, be careful when you disclose information in the public sections of the Site, which can be viewed by any user of the Site.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can choose how the Data you transmit to us is used:
- You can browse the Site without providing Data. If applicable, you will not be able to use certain functionalities of the Site and in particular, to make purchases (if you are a simple user) and / or downloads on the Site.
- You can refuse to communicate your bank details or PayPal and / or your postal addresses. In this case, you will not be able to make a purchase on the Site.
- You can decide to no longer receive the Newsletter and our personalized offers: you just need to log in to your Site user account or click on the link in the email sent to you.In any case, you can access your user account at any time to consult or update your Data and unsubscribe from our Newsletter if you were subscribed to it. In accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, in particular the European regulation 2016/679 on data protection (the "GDPR") as well as the law of January 6, 1978 n ° 78-17 called "Data processing and Liberties" and its modifications, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for by said regulations for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right to erasure of your Data (Excluding accounting data whose retention of 10 years is required by French law - article L123-22 of the commercial code)
- A right to limit the processing of your Data
- A right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR
- A right to portability on the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or the performance of a contract)
- The right to withdraw consent, when you have been asked for it. When the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
You acknowledge however that the processing carried out before the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid. You also have the right to object, without reason, to Playa-Loca analyzing your Data to share it for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with article 12.6 of the GDPR, for the exercise of these rights, Playa-Loca as responsible for this processing, reserves the right to ask you to justify your identity. We inform you that the data used to justify your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an email in French to email@example.com or to the following address:
Playa-Loca - 33 rue des violettes, le clos des bleuets, 50400 Granville
We have one month to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This deadline may be extended by two months, due to the complexity or the excessive number of requests.8. STORAGE OF DATA COLLECTED BY PLAYA-LOCA
The Data collected in the context of the use of the Site is stored exclusively on a server located in Europe (France), hosted by the company o2switch, 510 909 80700024 - RCS Clermont Ferrand, Headquarters: 222 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert, 63000 Clermont- Ferrand - France, VAT number: FR35510909807.